Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

20 Weeks! Half Way There!

cantaloupe

•How far along?: 20 weeks or half way there!
•Current Weight: 172 Thursday morning 
•Total weight gain: down 2
•How big is baby?: The size of a cantaloupe
•Maternity clothes?: Yes. I still like wearing regular shirts since the make the belly pop a little more!
•Movement: Lots of kicks - Daddy and the u/s tech even felt them!
•Stretch marks?: Not yet...
•Sleep?: Pretty good
•Symptoms?: M/S, Nausea, growing belly!
•Food aversions?: Nothing really at the moment.
•Food cravings?: Nothing to much
•Labor signs?: Nope.
•Belly button in or out?: I noticed it's not as deep as it used to be.
•What I miss:  Nothing much at the moment.  Maybe sleeping through the nigh without having to pee!
•What I'm looking forward to: U/S this coming week and 20 week appt.
•Best Moment this week: Daddy feeling LO kick!
•Milestone: Half way mark!  Yeah!


20 Week Bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment