Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

29 Weeks!

•How far along?: 29 Weeks
•Current Weight: ???

•Total weight gain: Not sure I haven't been on a scale for the last week.
•How big is baby?: The size of a squash
•Maternity clothes?: Yep!
•Movement: He is very active.
•Stretch marks?: Not yet...
•Sleep?: painful
•Symptoms?: Growing belly and awful rib pain!
•Food aversions?: Nothing really at the moment.
•Food cravings?: Sweets
•Labor signs?: Nope.
•Belly button in or out?: It's getting so shallow! It was pretty deep to begin with so I don't know what is going to happen.
•What I miss: a good nights sleep! :)
•What I'm looking forward to: Shower in a couple weeks!
•Best Moment this week: Passing my 3 hr GTT!!!  No GD for this pregnant lady! 
•Milestone:  Oliver went on his first vacation to Colorado!!!


29 Week Bump picture on vacation!!


No comments:

Post a Comment