Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

16 weeks!

  or as I love them  (but no I am not eating them!)


How far along?: 16 weeks
•Current Weight: 169.  Still down about 5 pounds. 
•Total weight gain: down 5
•How big is baby?: The size of an avocado
•Maternity clothes?: Yes.  I still like wearing regular shirts since the make the belly pop a little more!
•Movement: I really think I felt the first flutters this week!!
•Stretch marks?: Not yet... 
•Sleep?: We are still good friends!
•Symptoms?: M/S, Nausea, terrible headaches, itchy skin, sore breasts, growing belly :)
•Food aversions?:  Nothing really at the moment. 
•Food cravings?: Big Macs, Oranges, mint shakes (although I haven't had one in a while)
•Labor signs?: Nope.
•Belly button in or out?: I noticed it's not as deep as it used to be.
•What I miss:  Wine, Summer Shandy, Milo's, Salmon Avocado rolls
•What I'm looking forward to:  Seeing Baby L on the u/s.  I am ready to start calling it by name already!
•Best Moment this week: Feeling the flutters
•Milestone: Feeling the flutters.

Bump pictures are not happening like I want.  So I am going to have to live with the bathroom pics for now!

1 comment: