Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

17 weeks and still growing!


Baby L is the size of an Onion!!!

How far along?: 17 weeks (it's starting to go fast!)
•Current Weight: 170 this week when I stepped on the scale. 
•Total weight gain: down 4
•How big is baby?: The size of an onion
•Maternity clothes?: Yes.  I still like wearing regular shirts since the make the belly pop a little more!
•Movement: Still feeling some flutters on the left side of my belly
•Stretch marks?: Not yet... 
•Sleep?: My sleep pattern has been weird lately.  I have been tried during the day but at night I can't can't seem to be ready for bed. 
•Symptoms?: M/S, Nausea, terrible headaches, sore breasts, growing belly :)
•Food aversions?:  Nothing really at the moment. 
•Food cravings?: Grease!!
•Labor signs?: Nope.
•Belly button in or out?: I noticed it's not as deep as it used to be.
•What I miss:  not puking in the morning! :)
•What I'm looking forward to:  U/S in 3.5 weeks!
•Best Moment this week: Scott reading the first book to the baby!
•Milestone: 16 week check up went well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment