Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

He likes the swing? :)

We were given a swing from our wonderful family at one of my showers.  Ollie being 7 weeks old had only been in it 3 times.  Each time he acted like it was the most awful thing he had ever been in.  I don't think he was ever in it more than 5 minutes. 

Since he loves his birds so much (sounds in his bouncer) we had been taken it to the bedroom with us at night to help put him to sleep.  Friday morning Scott went to work and we hung out with the animals in bed.  The dogs soon started to get restless and needed to go outside.  Ollie and I made our way to the living room but it was so cold I didn't want to go to the door with him.  I sat him down in the swing and turned it on low and hit the bird button.  I forgot to hit the button to make his birds spin and walked over to let the dogs out.  By the time I got back he was almost asleep!  I think the spinning birds plus the rocking was just too much for him.  He ended up taking a 45 minute nap in it!

Fast forward to today.  He took over a 2 hour nap this morning, a short nap after lunch and is currently sleeping in there again!  Who knew all it took was turning the spinning birds off!  Thank goodness I will take another thing that makes him happy any day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment