Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Baby Room - Updated!


Oliver's Room!  - Rug will be changed when I can find one I like!



The awkward corner.  I can't wait until we figure out what we are doing here.  I am thinking a glider if there is room.  On the blank wall I am thinking of getting spice racks and painting them for book shelves.


A close up of the alphabet letters.  We had planned on doing this on a large canvas so easy to take anywhere we move to but they wouldn't stick. :(



Not so sure on the light at the moment.  It's kind of tall but I love his name in the picture frame!



Love my cloth diaper storage!



So happy the room has a fan!


His and Daddy's closet.  I don't thin he will ever get much room in there!


Close up of the sticker canvas that match the bedding!

I am very happy with how it has come along!  We just need to figure out the rug, lamp and the odd corner and we will be good to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment