Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Kind of an Update!

So It's been quite a while, ok over a year, and a lot has happened since I last posted.  Scott has graduated from Med School and is now a first year resident!  It's crazy how busy he is but he's making money! ;)  We also moved and I am now a stay/work at home Mama!  I love it! 

So far it is just Oliver but give it 8 months and we will be adding a second to the crew!  That is mainly my reason for starting up again.  I figured I posted while going through Oliver's pregnancy and it's so fun to look back on all of that so I am doing it with #2. 

Part of what I will write about is this pregnancy but also what Oliver did that day/week that was just crazy!  So to start it off right Mr. Oliver dumped an entire gallon sized bag of animal crackers on the floor.  They were everywhere!  Then he tried to feed them to the dogs and cried "Yums" as I swept them up and threw them away.  He really is a silly one!

I will start the pregnancy posts tomorrow as that will be 7 whole weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment