Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So...

My period wasn't supposed to start until Monday but we had an extra test lying around so we figured - hey why not!  A 28 day cycle would technically be Thursday but I was 31 the month before so I wanted to go with Monday - which to makes things better or worse - is also my 25th birthday.

I thought for sure it would say not pregnant.  I did the thing and left it on the sink saying the entire time its going to come back not pregnant.  This one was digital so there was no mistaking when I went in and looked to see what the results said and there was a freaking "pregnant" staring back at me!  I yelled for Scott and said I'm not lying go look.  Since the test is a few months old we ran out and purchased 3 of the First Response Early Result to try later on.  Just to make sure!  The digital we used was a Clear Blue test that is supposed to test up to 4 days before your missed period. 

Cross your fingers this is a keeper!  If I were still on the nest with all the ladies I would really wish and pray for some sticky baby dust right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment