Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Signs and Symptoms

Tomorrow I am 6 weeks pregnant!  6 weeks away from telling the world and 4 weeks away from my first OB appointment.  Today I have a snow day so I am catching up on some posts I've missed.  I've been reading Your Pregnancy Week by Week and What to Expect When You're Expecting.  In the Week by Week book it gives 8 signs/symptoms your pregnant. 
  • Miss Menstrual Period
- Yep!  So far I'm over a week late!



  • Nausea - With or Without Vomiting
- Yep!  Mine so far is without and mostly at night or after I eat or think about eating.  It stinks at night because it makes it difficult to fall asleep and as you will see below fatigue is a double yep! 
  • Food Aversions or Food Cravings
 - Yep!  But minimal.  Lunch is not a fun time I never want to eat - nothing ever sounds good.  I tried some steak on Sunday night and that was not a pleasant experience.  I almost kicked my sister out of the booth to run to the bathroom. 
  • Fatigue
 - Yep!  Yep!  I'm pretty sure I could nap on cue.  Like I said above I am having a slight issue sleeping at night due to the nausea that seems to come in full force right as its time for bed.
  • Frequent Urination
- Yep!  Yep!  Yep!  This is in full force and was probably the first real symptom I had right from the get go.  This is the hardest for me.  I had a hard time breaking at work to go when it was just a few times a day.  Now that it's every hour I have to literally make myself get up.  It actually isn't too hard since the urge to go is so strong I would probably pee my pants if I didn't get up!
  • Breast Changer and Tenderness
 - Yep!  They are tender and getting bigger too.  There is already one bra I can't wear any longer.  The tenderness has gone down slightly but it's still uncomfortable.
  • New Sensitivity or Feelings in Your Pelvic Area
- This one I really haven't had any experience with yet.
  • Metallic Taste in Your Mouth
                                                                                                         
    - Yep! Yep! Yep! This is second after urination.  It is AWFUL!  It's constantly there and just makes it seem like I have bad breath all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment