Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Work Knows!

I have been trying to keep it a secret as long as possible.  I hadn't planned on telling work until 12 weeks since we aren't telling anyone until then but plans changed I guess.  Last Tuesday I was at work and decided I should tell my boss.  A couple of close co-workers know and were having hard times keeping their big mouths shut so I decided to tell the boss.  Well my boss is one of the owners and he wanted to tell one of the other owners (his brother and President/CEO of the company).  He then wanted to tell everyone in our corporate office.  So the president/CEO parades me around the office to each person's office to share the news.  Everyone was VERY excited!!!  It is soooo much easier now.  I don't have to worry about keeping the strange things I do or the nausea under cover.  One stress level lowered! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment