Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

29 Weeks!

How far along?: 29 Weeks
Current Weight: ???

Total weight gain: Not sure I haven't been on a scale for the last week.
How big is baby?: The size of a squash
Maternity clothes?: Yep!
Movement: He is very active.
Stretch marks?: Not yet...
Sleep?: painful
Symptoms?: Growing belly and awful rib pain!
Food aversions?: Nothing really at the moment.
Food cravings?: Sweets
Labor signs?: Nope.
Belly button in or out?: It's getting so shallow! It was pretty deep to begin with so I don't know what is going to happen.
What I miss: a good nights sleep! :)
What I'm looking forward to: Shower in a couple weeks!
Best Moment this week: Passing my 3 hr GTT!!!  No GD for this pregnant lady! 
Milestone:  Oliver went on his first vacation to Colorado!!!


29 Week Bump picture on vacation!!


No comments:

Post a Comment