Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

31 Weeks - Slacker, Again.

So I might be a slacker but Baby L is still the size of a squash!

How far along?: 31 Weeks
Current Weight: 186
Total weight gain: 12 lbs
How big is baby?: The size of a squash
Maternity clothes?: Yes - can't really wear regular shirts anymore and maternity pants are starting not to fit as well in the belly.
Movement: He is very active - Scott and I both felt him for a good 30 minutes today.
Stretch marks?: I think 1 on my left side... :(
Sleep?: Comes and goes on how much I get
Symptoms?: heartburn, rib and back pain.
Food aversions?: Nothing really at the moment.
Food cravings?: Chocolate covered pretzels!  YUM
Labor signs?: BH - but no real contractions. 
Belly button in or out?: in still!
What I miss: steak!  - only tonight as I watched Scott eat a really good medium rare steak!  I hate them done!
What I'm looking forward to: Shower next weekend and getting our maternity pictures in the mail!
Best Moment this week: Hanging out with Kendra P. who is 20 weeks pregnant now and showing for baby clothes all weekend!
Milestone: Oliver was in his first movie! The Morning After - staring his father!  Can't wait to see it on Thursday!


30 Week Bump!



The last 2 are both pictures at 31 weeks.  I look like I smuggled a bowling ball in the bottom picture! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment