Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

28 Weeks - Only 12 to go!

How far along?: 28 Weeks
Current Weight: 182

Total weight gain: 8 lbs
How big is baby?: The size of an eggplant
Maternity clothes?: Yes. I still like wearing regular shirts since the make the belly pop a little more!
Movement: He is very active, especially today! Sometimes it's kicks but a lot of times it just feels like him rolling around.
Stretch marks?: Not yet...
Sleep?: Getting more and more difficult
Symptoms?: Growing belly and awful rib pain!
Food aversions?: Nothing really at the moment.
Food cravings?: Sweets
Labor signs?: Nope.
Belly button in or out?: It's getting so shallow! It was pretty deep to begin with so I don't know what is going to happen.
What I miss: Not getting soooo hot at night and sleeping on my back and right side.
What I'm looking forward to: Maternity pictures on Sunday!
Best Moment this week: I am changing this to the worst moment... I failed my 1 hr GTT test and cried like a baby at the dr.'s office. 
Milestone:  only 12 weeks to go!


28 Week Bump!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment