Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

19 Weeks!


How far along?: 19 weeks (almost half way done!)

Current Weight: 170 this week when I stepped on the scale.
Total weight gain: down 4
How big is baby?: The size of a mango
Maternity clothes?: Yes. I still like wearing regular shirts since the make the belly pop a little more!
Movement: Kicks kicks kicks and more kicks
Stretch marks?: Not yet...
Sleep?: Pretty good
Symptoms?: M/S, Nausea, growing belly!
Food aversions?: Nothing really at the moment.
Food cravings?: Nothing to much
Labor signs?: Nope.
Belly button in or out?: I noticed it's not as deep as it used to be.
What I miss:  HOT DOGS
What I'm looking forward to: U/S in 10 days and picking out baby stuff!
Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby kick!
Milestone: Baby Kicks everyday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment