Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fluff!

My packages have arrived and I am on my way to completing my newborn cloth diaper stash!!

So far I have:

36 Infant Diaper Rite Prefolds (new - currently prepping)
3 Thirsties Duo Wrap Covers Size 1 (new)
1 Bummis Super Brite Size Small (used)
 Snappi (new)
4 BumGenius 4.0 One Size Diapers (without inserts purchased as seconds)
1 Planet Wise Wet Dry Bag Size Large (used)


There are quite a few things I still need.  I would like at least 2 more covers, more pockets, 4-8 inserts for the BG pockets, a couple medium sized wet bags, a diaper sprayer, diaper pail and liners, and more snappis.  I am currently looking at purchasing some Fuzzibunz one size pocket diapers that will hopefully bump the stash up.  This has definitely become a little bit of an obsession but more to find the best deal then spend spend spend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment