Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cloth Diaper Update


My stash so far!

Right now I am sitting pretty well as far as cloth diapering goes.  Here is a breakdown of the stash as of this moment!

36 newborn prefolds
3 Thirsties Duo size 1
2 Bummis Super Brites size newborn
1 Bummis Super Brite size small
1 wool cover size newborn
4 Flannel fitteds size newborn
1 Pampered Cheeks fitted one size
2 Goodmama fitteds one size
9 BumGenius 3.0 pockets one size (with inserts)
4 BumGenius 4.0 seconds pockets one size (without inserts)
12 FuzziBunz pockets one size (with inserts)
4 Kawaii Minky pockets one size (with inserts)
1 Snappi
1 Wet Bag
1 Wet/Dry Bag
Diaper Sprayer
2 Diaper pail liners
12 Diaper pail deodorizers
1 Box Country Save detergent
1 8 oz jar of CJ's BUTTer

I really think I am sitting pretty good at the moment.  I still look for dipes I can find cheap used online to add to the stash to try one he gets here.  I still need a few extra items but I can get those over the next few months.  I did purchase a mystery package the other day online.  It was $30 plus shipping for what it said was $80 worth of Cloth Diaper related items.  I chose the newborn/small boy group so we shall see in the next couple of days what I get!


No comments:

Post a Comment