Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I have an addiction!

I am thinking I need to find a Cloth Diapers Anonymous Class.  Holy crap do I have an addiction!  Here are a couple pictures of some WAHM fitted diapers I purchased on Spots Corner.  Can not wait until they get here!

Pampered Cheeks Fitted

This is a Pampered Cheeks Fitted in the most adorable giraffe print I have ever seen! 

Jungle Rumble Goodmama

This is a Goodmama which, from what I have read, are awesome diapers!  They are very expensive to when purchased new.  I purchased this one used as well it is the Jungle Rumble print.

image 1

This is a KaWaii Baby OS pocket diaper I purchased off Craigslist.  This is the cow print!

image 2

I think this is my second favorite print so far.  This is also a KaWaii Baby I purchased off CL.  This is the tiger print and is very close in color to Sam the Cat's coloring!

I also purchased some Bumgenius 3.0 OS pockets from a very good friend in several fun colors and this week I will be picking up some Fuzzibunz OS pockets from another girl on CL.



No comments:

Post a Comment