Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Bedding!


Migi Alphabet Bedding! 

I love love love this bedding.  I actually found it before we found out what we were having and thought I could maybe pull it off for a girl but loved it for a boy.  Since we are having a boy as soon as it went on sale (2 days after we found out) I purchased it!  Now I can't wait for it to come in the mail! :)

When searching online for pictures of nurseries with the Migi Alphabet bedding I came across these picture frames.


Apparently they sell the letters as a sticker kit that you can either stick on a wall or like they did above.  The sticker kit is super cheap so I am hoping between Scott and I we can duplicate what they did for these frames!  This is how they come so it could be a little interesting!
 
The wall color is what is proving to the be the toughest issue.  I kind of want to go with the blue like int he picture but with it being a very small room I am not sure I will like that.  I may try and go for the blue on 3 of the walls and maybe more of blue gray for the 4th.  We shall see though.  I will of course post pictures of the process!  We move in a week so it's great to be able to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment