Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

18 Weeks!!


How far along:  18 weeks 

Current Weight: 170 again 
Total weight gain: down 4
How big is baby?: The size of a sweet potato
Maternity clothes?: Yes. I still like wearing regular shirts since the make the belly pop a little more!
Movement: I think I am feeling Baby L more and more - more like kicks now then flutters
Stretch marks?: Not yet...
Sleep?: My sleep pattern has been weird lately. I have been tried during the day but at night I can't can't seem to be ready for bed.
Symptoms?: M/S, Nausea, terrible headaches, sore breasts, growing belly :)
Food aversions?: Nothing really at the moment.
Food cravings?: Grease!!
Labor signs?: Nope.
Belly button in or out?: I noticed it's not as deep as it used to be.
What I miss:  My old jeans or having more than 2 pairs!
What I'm looking forward to: U/S in less then 3 weeks!
Best Moment this week: Getting Baby L's cloth diapers in the mail and of course feel more kicks!
Milestone: Felt actual kicking!!


18 Week Bump!!!  - getting big in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment