Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

17 weeks and still growing!


Baby L is the size of an Onion!!!

How far along?: 17 weeks (it's starting to go fast!)
Current Weight: 170 this week when I stepped on the scale. 
Total weight gain: down 4
How big is baby?: The size of an onion
Maternity clothes?: Yes.  I still like wearing regular shirts since the make the belly pop a little more!
Movement: Still feeling some flutters on the left side of my belly
Stretch marks?: Not yet... 
Sleep?: My sleep pattern has been weird lately.  I have been tried during the day but at night I can't can't seem to be ready for bed. 
Symptoms?: M/S, Nausea, terrible headaches, sore breasts, growing belly :)
Food aversions?:  Nothing really at the moment. 
Food cravings?: Grease!!
Labor signs?: Nope.
Belly button in or out?: I noticed it's not as deep as it used to be.
What I miss:  not puking in the morning! :)
What I'm looking forward to:  U/S in 3.5 weeks!
Best Moment this week: Scott reading the first book to the baby!
Milestone: 16 week check up went well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment