Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Starting a new thing... 14 weeks!

I saw on another blog of a soon to be mom posting weekly progress of her pregnancy and the LO's growth.  I thought that was an amazing idea and so I begin at 14 weeks!

How far along?: 14 weeks
Current Weight: 162.   This is about 12.5 lbs down from my pre-pregnancy weight.
Total weight gain: down 12.5
How big is baby?: The size of a lemon!!  I had lemonade on Thursday to celebrate!
Maternity clothes?: Yep!  I have been in maternity pants for about 3 weeks and tops about a week.  Loving the pants!!!
Movement: Nope
Stretch marks?: Not yet... 
Sleep?: This has gotten a little better.  I am only waking up once at night to use the bathroom.  I actually got away twice I think in the last week sleeping all the way through.  I'm still sleeping until 9 or 10 on the weekends.
Symptoms?: Up until a couple days ago the nausea was getting worse even on Zofran.  As I type this I am not feeling so hot.  Breast tenderness is still pretty bad.  Heartburn, headaches, itchy legs and of course NO ENERGY!
Food aversions?: keep me away from raw beef and the smell of cooking beef.  I can eat it just fine though. 
Food cravings?: Big Macs, Oranges, diet mt. dew
Labor signs?: Nope.
Belly button in or out?: Still way in
What I miss: Baths (but I started taking a couple cooler ones lately), wine, sleeping all night with the dogs, raw sushi
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out what we are having and starting to shop!
Best Moment this week: Umm other then the constipation going away, haha, I would say spending more time discussing more things baby related with Scott!
Milestone: I am finally a member of the 2nd trimester!

BABY BUMPS!

 
Baby bump at 9 weeks

 Baby bump at 12 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment