Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

First Big Purchase - Cloth Diapers



I finally did it!  I broke down and bought the first part of my newborn stash!  I purchased 36 Diaper Rite newborn sized prefolds, 2 Thirsties Duo Wrap Covers and 1 Snappi.  I spent $1.99 on each prefold, $12.50 on a solid colored cover, $13.50 on the cover shown above and $3.95 on the Snappi.  I purchased all of these from Diaper Junction and if you spent more than $49 you got free shipping.  Total cost for all items $101.59.   

I am planning on at least another Snappi and at least 4-6 more covers.  I more than likely will get more Thirsties and a couple Bummis but I will probably wait until we the know the sex on these.  Once these are purchase my newborn diaper stash will be complete and then all that is left is a sprayer, diaper pail and a couple wet bags. 

This weekends project while Scott is in class is make some fleece/flannel inserts and cloth wipes.  I know this is early but I figured why not to do it now while I have the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment