Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Buying for Baby

So today I began looking at everything baby.  What baby needs for sleeping, eating, playing, etc.  There are so many things out there I didn't really know where to start.  Since I live in Iowa I am very limited on the stores that I can purchase baby items from and not have to be online. 

I decided to start with Babies R Us since that is probably the only baby related "store" we have here in town.  I found quite a few items and was very pleased with the selection.  I then decided to look online at Target to see if they had some of the same items I had found on BRU.  To my wonderful surprise they had almost all of the items and for cheaper.  One more place I thought I would look was Wal Mart.  Oh my goodness!  The swing I wanted was about $25 less and the travel system was $50 less!  Same brand, same quality!

I now think I can check a few things off the need to register for list.  Now back to researching cloth diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment