Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

And so the Research Begins... Cloth Diapering



With Scott being really busy on the weekends and at night it gives me plenty of time to research what is going to be the best way/products for our family to use.  Since we just purchased our AWESOME washer and dryer I can see this actually being feasible for us.  The one thing that makes me nervous is how often we are going to have to do laundry!  But still I would rather do some laundry then spend the money on disposables.


diaper cover Guitar Dot Available S, M, L   

Since Scott will still be in medical school for the first 2 years of this LO's life we have decided to cloth diaper.  Disposable diapers are expensive and are such a waste so I thought this would be a great idea for us to save some money. 

I have a very good friend who cloth diapers her boys who I got my inspiration from.  She recently showed me her "stash" of diapers and explained all of the different types.  (I don't remember much but am very grateful for the information I did retain!) 


I mean come on how cute are these?!?!  So much for comfortable and better looking.  Oh and did I mention cheaper?  I think cloth diapering is the way to go for us, at the moment! :)  More to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment