Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Daddy goes shopping!

During the last week of March Scott was on Spring Break.  Grandma L had told him about a Mom's of Multiples sale that was going on up the road from us at a church.  All on his own Scott decided to go and check out the sale.  He called as he pulled into the parking lot and told me it was sooo packed!  I spoke to him after he had left the sale and he said it was so overwhelming.  I was so proud of him for this.  Scott has never been a garage sale, let alone on his own!  I thought he was done with his shopping experience since he did pick up a couple things, some bibs and some waterproof pads.  He got some other items too but I can't remember. 

Later he called to tell me he had just gone to the Planned Parenthood book sale.  This was not surprising as he goes to these all the time.  What was surprising was when he called he had to read off every book he purchased.  He was so happy and it just made me smile.  My favorite was that he got a couple Donald Duck books since he can do Donald's voice.  I can not wait to listen to him read these books to our LO!  He makes me melt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment