Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

15 Weeks!

  I thought this week was very fitting!  At 15 weeks Baby L is the size of an orange!!  One of my favorite foods at the moment!! :) I have gone to the grocery store a couple times and walked by the oranges and just can't believe that my LO is that big right now!!

How far along?: 15 weeks
Current Weight: 168.  Still down about 6 pounds.  I think my 162 weight was a little bit of a fluke after some serious m/s.
Total weight gain: down 6
How big is baby?: The size of a orange! :)
Maternity clothes?: Yes.  I still like wearing regular shirts since the make the belly pop a little more!
Movement: I thought maybe I felt a little flutter earlier this week but I'm not counting it.
Stretch marks?: Not yet... 
Sleep?: Still ok.  Last night was rough but I will take a bad night when the others are pretty good!
Symptoms?: The headaches have gone away for the most part but have been replaced my awful sciatic pain.  Last night was the worst yet.  I looked like I was about 95 years old trying to hobble around the house.  Not to mention I couldn't find a spot to get comfortable at all.  Morning sickness and nausea are still buds.  I just hope they don't decide to hang around to see this baby born!
Food aversions?:  Nothing really at the moment. 
Food cravings?: Big Macs, Oranges, diet mt. dew - still all the same from last week
Labor signs?: Nope.
Belly button in or out?: I noticed it's not as deep as it used to be.
What I miss:  I can say one thing I don't miss.  Getting told to do the laundry and dishes all the time.  Scott has been great in keeping up with ALL of the household chores with no complaining at me.  I LOVE THIS MAN!
What I'm looking forward to:  Seeing Baby L on the u/s.  I am ready to start calling it by name already!
Best Moment this week: Laying on the couch with Scott while he talks right into my belly to the baby.  This man is going to be the best dad in the entire world!
Milestone: 37 days until we see Baby L and learn what we will call s/he.  39 days until Scott is done with his second year of med school and 44 days until our 3 year wedding anniversary!  That is some awesomeness happening in 7 days!!!!!
I am going to start weekly bump pictures but I have to wait until Scott gets home from school.  Can't wait to see how this belly grows until September!

No comments:

Post a Comment