Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

23 Weeks!

 
Week 23 Oliver is again the size of a Papaya.  I am not quite sure how that works since he is growing still but we will go with it! :)
 
How far along?: 23 Weeks
Current Weight: 174
Total weight gain: 0 lbs
How big is baby?: The size of a Papaya
Maternity clothes?: Yes. I still like wearing regular shirts since the make the belly pop a little more!
Movement: Lots of kicks - my belly rises with most kicks now
Stretch marks?: Not yet...
Sleep?: It's ok. We downsized from a King to a Queen bed and I am pretty much only comfortable on my left side. Laying flat is out now!
Symptoms?: Growing belly!  
Food aversions?: Nothing really at the moment.
Food cravings?: Nothing to much
Labor signs?: Nope.
Belly button in or out?: It's definitely not as deep as it used to be and its beginning to get sore.
What I miss:  a full nights sleep, being able to yard work with no issue, a glass of wine would be nice now too!
What I'm looking forward to: 24 week Dr. appt in a week and a half and getting our baby furniture in!
Best Moment this week: Scott and I watching Ollie try and escape through the left side of my belly!
Milestone: Furniture purchased and room painted! :)


23 Week Bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment