Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Progress!

The babe's room is painted!  I of course don't have pictures yet but I will as we start to put it all together.  We ordered furniture!  We were able to get all of the furniture I posted previously with the help of Grandma L for a really good price.  Everything but the dresser is ready for pick up and the dresser will be on Monday!  I can't wait to get them and get them put together!  That should be a fun day for Scott and I!  It will just be so nice when that is another item we can check off the list. 

Oliver is going to be one well dressed kid for at least the first 3 months of his life!  My mom called this week and said someone my dad works with left him a huge diaper box full of fall baby boy clothes!  She said they are absolutely adorable!!  We also had some store credit at Younkers so we went and spent that on some clothes.  We got him 5 more onesies, some with some really cute dogs on them and then a little two piece outfit with a dinosaur on it!  Last but not least, we added some more stuff to his wardrobe!  On the Bump we did a onesie exchange.  We also joined and then Elfster randomly picked a person for us to send a care package to and someone to send one to us!  Well I got ours in the mail on Friday and this is what we got!


How stinking cute is that Cardinals onesie!  I am pretty sure she made it which makes it even better!  She also gave us 5 little onesies and 3 little sleep and plays!  Soooo cute! :)  We have another one scheduled for the coming month!  Can't wait to see what we get then!

No comments:

Post a Comment