Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

27 Weeks - Total Slacker!





How far along?: 27 Weeks
Current Weight: 180
Total weight gain: 6 lbs
How big is baby?: The size of an eggplant
Maternity clothes?: Yes. I still like wearing regular shirts since the make the belly pop a little more!
Movement: He is very active, especially today!  Sometimes it's kicks but a lot of times it just feels like him rolling around.
Stretch marks?: Not yet...
Sleep?: Stinks with the windows open but that's just because I can hear the darn train outside!  Otherwise I can sleep the whole night and maybe only get up once right now.
Symptoms?: Growing belly and awful rib pain!
Food aversions?: Nothing really at the moment.
Food cravings?: I love ICE CREAM!
Labor signs?: Nope.
Belly button in or out?: It's getting so shallow!  It was pretty deep to begin with so I don't know what is going to happen.
What I miss: Being able to walk without being out of breath and pants that button and don't have fabric up to your boobs! :)
What I'm looking forward to: I know I am not looking forward to it feeling like 110-115 degrees tomorrow!  Oh our babymoon!  2 weeks left!
Best Moment this week: Being able to actually feel where he was!  We pressed on the left side of my belly and it was squishy but when we pushed on the right it was hard as rock!
Milestone: THIRD TRIMESTER!!!


24 Week Bump!


25 Week Bump!


26 Week Bump!


27 Week Bump!

I actually managed to do 4 weeks in a row without wearing the same shirt or color of shirt!  Thank you old navy t's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment