Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Nursery - Painted and Furniture!

Finally I talked Scott into purchasing the furniture. We got great deals on all of it and I was soooo excited to get it.  Last weekend Grandma and Grandpa Lundgren made a surprise trip up to bring all of the goods.  The walls were painted and ready and so it began!  I don't have the pictures saved yet from putting it all together but I do have some after pictures of it all together and bedding on!
 

The whole room!



The Crib!



Dresser!



Changing Table!

And now for a picture of my favorite part...


The organizer bins filled with cloth diapers! :)  I love these bins.  I had originally planned on using some sort of wicker basket for the organizers but was having trouble finding ones I liked that were good sized.  I had seen on another cloth diapering mom's blog where she had all of her diapers in these cute little totes.  Thank goodness I am doing this all in summer.  I purchased 6 beverage tubs from K-Mart for $4.50 each.  Everything fits in them really well, no wicker falls off and they will be super easy to clean!  Oh and I loved the colors!  How fun to go with the bedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment